Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil may elicit a knee-jerk gross-out reaction, but these little super heroes help fight off any inflammation, and in doing so, help you improve your training recovery. Oh, and studies have also linked them to helping you burn fat too, so there’s that. More recently this dietary supplement has been found to improve cardiovascular performance, especially when training hard and trying to take your performance to the next level. Quite the benefits trifecta for something your body can’t produce on its own.
- Fish oil reduces blood pressure, triglyceride levels, and swelling of the muscles
- Essential for treating pain, increasing endurance, improving back and joint health, and increasing mobility.
- Helps burn fat and improves insulin resistance
- An essential fatty acid that only comes from food or supplements
Servings and Instructions
- Two softgels per meal, three times a day
- Total softgels in each bottle – 100