Training Plan - Week 1
This training plan was created by an NCAA certified strength and conditioning coach.
- Depth Jumps3 sets x 6 reps
- Box Jumps3 sets x 6 reps
- Power Cleans to Split Jerks4 sets x 4 reps
- Dumbbell Snatch4 sets x 4 reps
- Leg Presses3 sets x 12 reps
- Barbell Lunges3 sets x 10 reps
- Romanian Deadlifts3 sets x 10 reps
- Standing Barbell Calf Raises 3 sets x 10 reps
- * Weighted Sit-Ups3 sets x 20 reps
- * Russian Twists3 sets x 20 reps
1. When hitting the first landing, you should mimic landing on a hot plate. Touch and go.
2. Land with your arms back, and your knees no deeper than 90 degrees.
3. Land on the balls of your feet before jumping up onto the taller box.